With up to 6 natural looking colours to choose from, our Fantasy Tan products allow you to create your own flawless shade of tan. Specially formulated to develop quickly and last longer, it provides you with a perfect tan, whatever you skin type.
Fantasy Tan is a unique method of spray tanning, an air compressor applies a DHA-based solution to your skin; there is a large spray nozzle used for most of your body.
This method—and this type of equipment—allows for the most precision and the most natural-looking tan. DHA is the main ingredient in our sunless tanning products. It is a simple, non-toxic sugar that is often derived from plant sources such as sugar beets and sugar cane. When applied to the body, DHA will respond to the amino acids on the outermost layer of the skin, changing its colour to a tan tone that looks beautiful. It is completely safe.
A Fantasy Tan looks great because of superior application, superior equipment, superior formulas, and superior technician training. Our application equipment uses an air compressor and provides a strong airflow required for a smooth and even application. Our solutions have been formulated with precise amounts of DHA and do not need to be “caked” on to achieve your desired darkness. The end result is a natural, healthy-looking tan that you can feel confident wearing.
– do exfoliate, shave or wax the night before your application
– do wear loose, dark clothing after your application
– do remove make-up, moisturiser, perfume and deodorant before your application
– do not wear contact lenses during your session
– do not use spray tan if you are pregnant or breast-feeding (as a precaution)
– do not tint eyebrows or eyelashes within 12 hours of treatment.
The first step to a beautiful long-lasting tan is preparation. We recommend a good Body Scrub to gently remove any impurities and smooth the skin prior to your spray tan application.
After the treatment we recommend that you:
– leave your Fantasy Tan on for at least 12 hours, and over night if it is possible, before showering or taking a bath. This gives your tan a chance to develop fully.
– avoid strenuous exercise, as sweating can inhibit the development of your tan. It is advised that you wait at least 5 hours before doing anything that may make you perspire.
-avoid wearing socks or shoes after you tanning session, as again sweating can inhibit the development of your tan. Sandals or flip-flops are a good choice. Avoid also applying deodorants or moisturiser.
-avoid wearing tight clothing for at least 5 hours.
How to Maintain the spray tanning:
– the secret to maintaining your tan is to moisturise daily. Hydrated skin is essential in maintaining a longer lasting colour.
-avoid long hot baths and showers as these will speed up exfoliation. Pat your skin dry after a bath or shower. Rubbing your skin may rub off your tan.
-avoid swimming pools as the chlorine can bleach your tan.
-take care when exercising as sweating may cause your tan to fade unevenly.
The average result is 7 to 10 days of colour. Factors such as skin type, activities, and maintenance may cause results to vary.